Thursday 22 March 2012

Mother's Day -- Take two

Good morning everyone, I have now seen my mother-in-law for Mother's Day so I'm safe to post this card. She actually comes to my classes so she made the flip album and matching card last week but I decided to re-make it anyway in a different colour scheme:


For this card I used the Beau Chateau designer papers and Pretty in Pink cardstock for the base card and for the flowers. I used Soft Suede for the leaves and to stamp the greeting. The card was made in the same way as I described in my previous post here.
Now for the close up of the sentiment:


I used pearls instead of rhinestones for the flower centres as I thought it created a softer look. To be honest I think I prefer this more subtle colour scheme. Let me know what you think. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment