Tuesday 6 March 2012

You can never have too many bags

Hi everyone, I wanted to share this little bag with you all. If you've been surfing blog land you'll have come across lots of these as quite a few demos have been making them recently. This is certainly not my original idea and you can find a tutorial and video on how to make these here.



I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment papers (again) and matched the papers with Peach Parfait and Pool Party cardstock. Here's a side view:



The bag only uses a 6" x 6" square of designer paper so you can make 4 out of 1 sheet. I also used the matching designer brads to hold the gorgeous Pool Party ruffled ribbon handles in place. When you open it up, there is just enough space for a small gift or a credit card gift card:



The bag is held shut with a velcro self adhesive dot and the flower was cut using the Big Shot and my new favourite die, Blossom Party. This die is in the Spring mini catalogue and only available till 30th April, so if you like it, don't delay.




Now, I'm doing a couple of Spring Fairs soon, so I thought these little bags are an ideal way to use up some retired designer papers. Here's my collection. Unfortunately you can't get these papers anymore but imagine how gorgeous these bags would be in the current papers especially the flocked Mocha Morning papers. I may make one soon to show you. In the meantime, I hope you like these.



These red ones are my personal favourites:



Why not have a go. They are really easy. x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love this bag, it's such a great little gift isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab Sandrina - we made them at Jules training last time and I can't stop making them either. Love your colours though
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete