Thursday 1 March 2012

Mother's Day Class

Hi everyone, I'll be holding a Mother's Day class where we'll be making a flip album and  a matching card. Here's a sneak preview:


Now, at the moment I am slightly unsure about the date. The possible dates are the 7th March, 13th March or 14th March. I'm going to see when most people can attend and then hold the class on that date - possibly 2 dates. If you're interested in making this lovely album which you can then fill with beautiful photos, let me know which dates you can make. Price is £12 as usual which includes everything you need to make this album with a matching card.

If you don't want to make this album for Mother's Day, you don't have to. You can make it for anyone you like -just change the wording. Get in touch soon, so I can finalise the date. I will publish details and more photos of this project after the class, although there is another photo on my classes page - the tab is at the top of the blog. x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandrina

    Love your blog, your Mother's Day card is amazing. As a new SU demostrator I am having great fun playing with the products. Thanks for giving me inspiration. I have awarded you with the Liebster Award, if you have the time please make a visit to my blog and take a quick look at my creations. All comments are greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks, Rach xx

    ReplyDelete