Saturday 1 September 2012

New catalogue and Retiring Products

Hi everyone, as promised here are the links for the retiring products and the new Autumn/Winter catalogue. You can also click on the pictures in the side bar on the right.
 
 
Remember the products on this list will not be seen again in any catalogues, so if there's anything you like, get them now.
Some of the products have been reduced, so you can grab a bargain. This applies especially to the ink pads. All of the ink pad colours will continue (except for the 2010-2012 colours), but they are changing the ink pads to foam pads. This means the current ink pads can be bought at great prices.
 
And now for the really exciting bit. The new Autumn/Winter catalogue.
 
 
 
This catalogue is full of fantastic new products. I've just placed a huge order so will be able to show you some samples soon. Why not click on the link above or at the side to have a look for yourself. If you attend one of my cardmaking classes, then I'll give you a hardcopy, while my stock lasts.
 
While I'm talking about card making classes, the next class is on Wednesday the 5th Sept, 7.00-9.30pm at my house. We'll be using the Vintage Vogue stamp set and there are more details if you click on the classes tab at the top of the blog. Here's a sneak preview:
 
 
 
Contact me if you want to place an order or join the class. I hope to hear from you soon. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment