Friday 8 July 2011

Birthday Flowers

Hi everyone, Do you remember the picture of my mother-in-law receiving her Big Shot? Well, this is the birthday card I made for her:



The card base was made out of Pretty in Pink card stock. I used my Big Shot and the Fun Flowers die to create the flower, and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder to create the background, using Ver Vanilla card. I used Pretty in Pink ink and my sponge daubers to go over the embossed background, highlighting the pattern.

The flower was cut out of Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla cardstock, and the purple flower was cut from Lap of Luxury designer paper. Some of the flowers were embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.


I used a Rhinestone Brad in the centre of the flower. You get lots of these in a packet (approx 84), and they come in various colours. All for just £8.75.
The sentiment was stamped using Curly Cute - this is quickly becoming a favourite. You may see it slightly better in this photo:


I hope you like this card. Remember if you would like to buy any of these products, please contact me. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works great and beautiful,,
    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete