Tuesday 12 July 2011

More Owls

Good morning, I'm trying to be good and blog more regularly so here are the close ups of the owl bookmarks, that I promised you yesterday:


I took these quite late in the evening which is why the light is a bit funny. I put a plain owl on the back, so the paperclip is 'trapped' between the 2 layers:


Here's a photo of the green one:


Anyway, I'm sure you get the idea. These are great fun to make and use hardly any materials, so why not have a go.

I wasn't totally ready to put away my owl punch yet, so made this anniversary card:


I used Night of Navy card and cut a circle from Whisper White. I used my daubers to ink the circle with Daffodil Delight and More Mustard ink, to give it a yellow glow. The Owls are cut out of Basic Black card using the Owl Punch and the leaves are from the Bird Punch, again using black. The little hearts are on the Owl Punch.

A closer look:


The 'Happy Anniversary' sentiment is from one of the free hostess sets called 'Something to Celebrate'. I love this stamp set as it covers all sorts of occasions. Remember you could earn free hostess sets too by holding a workshop at your house or by joining the hostess 10 club.

Well, I'd better be off to work now. Have a good day. x



No comments:

Post a Comment