Wednesday 20 July 2011

Owl Card class today

Hi all, well Wednesday is finally here and it's card class to night. This is what everyone will be making:


I will post more details of all the cards throughout the next week or so but here are the Christmas cards. Remember it's never too early to start making Christmas cards. Here are the penguins, they are owls with their ears cut off (!)



I have seen quite a few versions of this card, so don't know who came up with the original idea. I used Bashful Blue card and Whisper White card for the snow- the card was torn and the edges glittered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I stamped some snowflakes with a non-Stampin' Up punch and added them to the sky. I love the 'embossed effect' you get by using punched shapes in the same colour as the background. The greeting is from Sincere Saultations. Here are some close ups:




Then we have Rudolph:



I used Real Red and Old Olive cardstock for this card and some Real Red designer paper. I used the scallop punch and the Scallop Trim border punch. Rudolph's antler were made using the Little Leaves Die and his nose was covered in red glitter. The greeting is from the Contempo Christmas stamp set.
Hope everyone enjoys making these tonight and I will tell you about the other cards later. If you want to join us in any of the classes, please contact me. x

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow, This card is a nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete