Monday 11 July 2011

Owl Bookmarks

Hi all, Just a quick post today. I was having a play with my Owl Punch on sunday in preparation for next weeks class. What a great punch! I decided to make everyone coming to my class this week, an owl bookmark. 


This is just a teaser for them as some are coming to the owl class next week. Remember it's not too late as there are a few places left. Here's what I made them:


These owls are just made out of scraps and stuck to giant paperclips using glue dots and some Tombow glue. I should have taken a close up but didn't. (Couldn't wrestle the i-phone away from my husband for long enough) I'll try taking a close up tomorrow.
There will be more cards and projects posted over the next week, so keep checking back. If you would like to come to the Owl Punch class, give me a ring or email me. See you back soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment