Friday 30 September 2011

New Hostess 10 Club

This post will stay at the top of this blog. Please scroll down to see the more recent postings.

Wow, the new catalogue is amazing!! Not long till I can share it with you all. In preparation, and as promised a while ago, I am hoping to start a new Hostess 10 club in October.


There are lots more details on the separate Hostess 10 page, just click the tab at the top of my blog, but I'll try and sum it up quickly.


I need 10 people to commit to spending at least £15 per month, for 10 months. Every month one of you will get the FREE hostess goodies on a rota system. Remember, from October the hostess scheme changes and you will get £25 to spend on anything you want from the catalogue, for FREE. You can make your £25 go further by spending it on hostess only stamp sets, which you will get at a preferential rate.

Now not only will you get these FREE goodies, but you will also get a FREE catalogue worth £5.95. The catalogue does not just show you all the great products but it also has lots and lots of examples of beautiful projects which you can copy. I think it's much better than last year's.

So, why not use the club to build up your collection of punches, inks, stamps, papers or anything at all you want. Many people spend this money on craft goodies anyway, so why not get £25 worth of freebies too.

If you would like a place, please let me know as soon as possible. 4 places have gone already so don't hesitate.

I'm not allowed to show you any pictures of the new products yet, so here's a picture of some of the free hostess sets I've earned recently. As a demonstrator not only do I get a discount, I also earn free stuff. Contact me if you want to know more. x

No comments:

Post a Comment