Monday 5 September 2011

Thank you, from Felix

Hi All, I thought I would show you a card made with a soon to retire product - the xxxx jumbo wheel. I love this wheel and am a bit gutted that it is going, as I've only just got it. It's so handy for 'New Home' cards and goes really well with the 'All in the family' stampset.

As you know, we went on holiday in the summer, but what you don't know is that we have a very demanding cat called 'Felix'. He constantly wants attention; treats; someone to stroke his tummy; running water out of the tap - you get the picture. So when we go away on holiday, we like someone to come and stay in the house to look after Felix. This year  a lovely girl that I work with, volunteered to stay. This is the card I made her to say 'Thank you'


I stamped the Neighbourhood wheel in black onto watercolour paper, and then coloured it in using my ink pads and an aqua painter. I am absolutely no expert when it comes to watercolouring (as you can tell) and my houses seem to have a definite lean to them, but I had fun colouring. I stamped the cat image from 'All in the family' onto a separate piece of whisper white, layered it with a basic black scalloped circle, and coloured the cat to look a bit like Felix. He's got the same silly expression on his face!



The greeting with stamped in black using  the Sincere Salutations stamp set. This set will also be around next year which is great news as I use it lots.

I have made my daughter a card using this same wheel as she's just moved into a new flat. so I'll show you that later in the week. Don't forget if you want any products on the retirement list, let me know ASAP as they are selling out fast. See you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment