Thursday 1 September 2011

Last Chance List

It's been a very exciting Stampin' Up day today. The last chance list has been published and you can find it here




These products will soon sell out so get them while you can. Many products in the mini catalogue can also only be ordered till September 30th, so get them while you can.

I will be placing an order on September 10th, so if you would like to take advantage of free postage and packing, contact me before the 10th and I will add your order to my order. If you want to be absolutely sure of not missing out on anything, then I can place your order as soon as I get it; you pay P&P and it will be sent directly to your address. Just let me know what you want to do.

If there are hostess sets that you really like, again this is your last chance to earn them. Contact me about having a party at your house with your friends, and you could earn yourself that hostess set you’ve had your eye on all year. The party will have to take place during September, so don’t delay.

Enjoy looking through this list and contact me as soon as you can to make sure you don't miss out on all these lovely goodies. x

No comments:

Post a Comment