Tuesday 20 September 2011

Upcoming Classes and Events

Hi everyone, apologies for not blogging this week. I've got my mum staying with me for 10 days so there's not much crafting being done.

I still want you to know what's going on though so here's some advance notice of upcoming classes and events. I'm not able to show you any pictures yet as I will be using new products and colours, but I will show you photos as soon as I can.

Classes:


Wednesday 28th Sept - Box frame class - Only 2 places left
Wednesday 12th October - Pennants class (all will become clear after Oct 1st) £12
Saturday 15th October -New catalogue launch event 10.30-2.30pm, £5 which includes your own copy of the 2011-2012 catalogue
Wednesday 26th October - Diaries and Notebook class £12
Saturday 12th November - all day Christmas class £30

If you want any more information about these events or to book a place, please contact me.

Events I will be attending:
1st October - Octoberfest at Kingswood Church, Wollaton, 11.00-3.00pm
22nd October - Ladybay Craft Fair, All Hallows Church Hall, Pierrepont Road, Ladybay, 10.00-4.00pm
26th November - Christmas fair at Bluecoat School, Aspley, 10.00-2.00pm

Please come along and see me there if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment