Wednesday 14 September 2011

Next class - Box Pictures September 28th

Good morning everyone. I'm very excited about the next class I have to offer. We will be making boxed pictures, like the one in the photo. (I'm not sure what to call it really) I won this kit in a raffle which was run by my upline Victoria and I loved making this. The cost of the class is £12 as usual and you will get the chance to play with all my stamps, inks, punches etc. Quite a few of these products are retiring at the end of September so this may be the last chance you get to use them. Here is my effort:


It's not the best photo as it was difficult to get the photo without the light reflecting off the glass. If you want to book your place on this class, please let me know as soon as possible as places are going soon. You get to choose your colour scheme but I will need to know what colour you would like, and receive payment before the 18th of September. This gives me time to order all the supplies. The box picture frame is also included in the class price.

Here are a few close ups showing some of the detail:

I am particularly pleased with these roses made with the scallop circle punch. This is my first attempt at doing this and I was very happy with the result:

I am also very pleased with myself as I have discovered how to upload pictures onto blogger, quickly. It used to take ages for each photo to upload and I would have to get up early so I could do it before work. Now I have discovered how to do it much more quickly - so you'll be seeing more photos on my blog.

Not only that but this morning I discovered I could easily do a collage. How great is that!! So here you go- my first collage.(Although it doesn't look that different from the finished picture)  It's amazing the things that will keep me happy. Have a good day and contact me if you would like to book a place. There are more details on the classes tab at the top of the blog. x






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment