Friday 9 December 2011

Patchwork card

Hi everyone, I made this card as I thought we could maybe do it in card class yesterday. After I had made it, I felt it didn't fit with the rest of the projects, so we didn't do it. Still, I thought I would show it to you all, especially as it's a great way to use up scraps of paper.
I used Wild Wasabi and Real Red card stock. I used the square punch to punch squares in Holly Berry Bouquet designer paper and stuck them on some paper. I then used the Big Shot and Top Note die and cut one shape out of my patchwork piece and one out of Real Red. The poinsettia is made using the 5 petal flower punch anf the leaves were punched using the Bird punch.


The sentiment is from the Polar Party stamp set. This is the set we actually did use for the class and I will post the cards we made later. There are a few small stamps in the Polar party set and I used them to stamp the background on the base card, and to decorate the sentiment panel.

Posted by PicasaI hope you liked this card. I'll show you the santa gift box we made, next time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment