Monday 27 February 2012

The last two Sale-A-Bration cards

Hi everyone, I hope you've had a great weekend. Wasn't the sunshine lovely? Here are the last 2 cards we made at card class last weekend. This was my favourite card - I think I just really liked these colours although they look a bit dull in this photo:


The stampset is the FREE Outlined Occasions set and I used Lucky Limeade for the base card, and scraps of Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Coral Calypso and the Boho Blossoms punch to make the flowers. My favourite Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch and some Calypso Coral card created the border. I also used the fantastic Every Day Enchantment FREE Sale-A-Bration designer papers. The sentiment was stamped with Staz-On ink and coloured with the In Colour markers which match all the papers and card colours. Here are the close ups:



Now for the last card. This is actually very similar to one I have shown you before here. This time I've used Crumb Cake for the base card and I've stamped the images using Lucky Limeade ink and the FREE Elementary Elegance stamp set:


I used Pear Pizzazz seam binding and Tangerine Tango for the lovely little rose. It should have had a rhinestone in the middle but it fell out and I didn't notice until after I had taken the photos. Here's a close up of the flower:


To make the flower, I punched a large circle, cut it into a spirral and rolled it up. This works equally well with the scalloped circle punch too. I've used my Colour Spritzer tool again - can you see the 'speckled' effect?

Anyway, I hope you like these cards. Remember, if you want any of the FREE products, contact me to place a £45 order. I'll be showing you a preview of our Mother's Day class project soon - we'll be making a flip photo album with a matching card, so keep looking and don't forget to book your place if you want to join in with us on the class..x

No comments:

Post a Comment