Monday 3 September 2012

Fly away butterflies....

Hi everyone, today's card show cases some of the retiring products. Both the stamp set Flight of the Butterflies and the butterfly punch are going. Here's a reminder of how lovely these products are:
 

To make this card I used a Colour Q colour challenge. You can sign up to this and every week you get a photo which has inspired a colour combination. I've never used these prompts before and they may be quite old as they use a colour that is no longer available, Bermuda Bay (I decided it was similar to Pool Party) Here's the original photo:
 
 
As I've already said I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and matching punch. I also used the Sincere Salutations stamp set for the greeting. This set is also being retired which is a big loss as I use it all the time.
Here are the flowers which were punched using the Boho Blossom punch, which is staying:
 
 
The background shapes were cut using the Big Shot and the Framelits Labels Collection. Here's a closer look:
 
 
If you want any of these products, then please don't delay as some are already sold out. x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment