Friday 21 September 2012

Owl Christmas

Hi Everyone. Here are some more owls for you, made with the fabulous Owl Occassions stamp set, but this time it's Christmas. These are the cards I made:

 
I used Real Red and one of the new In Colours, Gumball Green for the base cards. Now personally, I don't like green and think there are plenty of greens in the Stampin' Up colours already but actually this is a lovely clear bright green. I hope you can see that in this photo:



Here's a close up of the owl. I used the matching marker pens to colour the stamp, and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to position all the extra bits. I especially like the holly leaves and berries:


Here is the red version. I used some papers from the new Snow Festival designer series papers to create the border. These papers are great- very colourful. You can find them in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue:


And a close up of this owl with his present:
 
I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them. If you would like to buy this set, then just let me know. I do have more owl birthday cards to show you but may give you a break and show you what we did in our Christmas card class instead. Check back soon. x
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment