Thursday 6 September 2012

Vintage Vogue class


Hi everyone, here's one of the cards which we made in card class yesterday. We used the Vintage Vogue stamp set for all the cards. This set will be retiring this month and I've hardly used it, so I've enjoyed making these:


I used Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake for my colours. There was quite a bit of cutting out for these cards, although this one wasn't too bad.
 
 
As you can see, the ribbon matched beautifully:
 
 
I'll be back soon with the other cards we made. If you would like this stamp set, remember you can only get it till the end of September, and only if stocks don't run out.

The next class will be on the 19th of September, and we'll be making Christmas cards. Please get in touch if you fancy joining us. X

No comments:

Post a Comment