Sunday 9 September 2012

Vintage Vogue - three flowers and a tag

Hi everyone, this is my favourite of the 3 cards we made in card class. It involved a fair bit of cutting out but I was really pleased with the end result:

 
I must apologise for the quality of these photos. I used my new i-pad but haven't quite got the hang of it and for some reason when I blog the photos, they don't look anything like as good as they do on the i-pad or computer. There are probably some settings I need to adjust - I just haven't found them yet.
 
I used Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock, inks and ribbon on these cards. Here's a close up of the flowers (you'll have to ignore my thumb):
 
 
The last card was made using Vintage Vogue, the Big Shot and the Two Tags die. The base card was crumb cake and again I used Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder. For some reason I did not take a photo of the card itself but hopefully you can see it in this picture of all 3 of the cards. I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the Elegant Eggplant background:
 
 
I did take this close up:
 
 
Between the lack of photos, the poor quality photos and my thumb, I was clearly having some issues this day.
 
The 'Just for You sentiment is from the Tea Shoppe stamp set. I'll showcase this stamp set at a later date. If you like the Vintage Vogue stamp set then don't delay ordering as sadly it's being discontinued.
 
I'll be back with an anniversary card soon. see you then. x 
 
P.S. I made the 3 flower card again using Pool Party and Indigo Island for a colleague who is off sick. I love these colours. See what you think:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment