Sunday 22 May 2011

Another Daisy Card

I've not had much time to do any crafting this week, so I'm going to show you a card I made a while ago, using the Big Shot and my favourite die, the Daisy # 2 Bigz die.

This is a very similar card to the yellow and white daisy cards I posted a couple of weeks ago, but it actually looks completely different because of the different colours used.

Here it is:


I used basic black, melon mambo and daffodil delight cardstock. The leaves were punched in certain  celery card, using the 2 step bird punch. The greeting is from the free hostess level one stamp set Afterthoughts. This set contains some fantastic greetings but can only be earned by having a workshop at home or by joining my Hostess 10 club. Contact me for further details, if you would like to know more.



I covered the centre circle with Crystal Effects and then covered it in glitter. The greeting was stamped using Versamark ink and then covered with pink embossing powder and heat embossed. The ribbon was from my stash but matched nicely. Another view:


I hope you've enjoyed today's card and it's maybe inspired you to try the same products but in different colours. Hopefully I'll have more time to blog this week, so keep checking. x





No comments:

Post a Comment