Wednesday 25 May 2011

Masculine Card Classes

Hi all, a very quick post this morning before I go to work. I did promise a sneak preview of my card class on June 8th but my camera battery was flat yesterday, and we couldn't find the charger! It was found eventually but it was too dark to take photos so I've had a quick go this morning.

If you would like to attend this class, please contact me before friday 27th May, so I can order the products.

Here's a sneaky look:


We will be making a card, a gift bag and a gift card holder. Another look:


We will be using the Big Shot and embossing folders, heat embossing, the Plane and Simple stamp set and many other techniques, and generally having fun.

One last picture and then I'm off to work. Hope to hear from you soon as there are only a couple of places left. Have a good day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment