Tuesday 10 May 2011

Blog News

Hi, well I may finally be getting the hang of this blogging business. I have added some information on separate pages at the top of my blog. This tells you about my classes, special offers and how you can spread the cost but still get lots of benefits. Have a look and contact me if you want to order or book anything.

You don't just want to hear about my IT skills though, so here's a quick card for the men. Talking of masculine cards, don't forget my class on June 8th using the Plane and Simple set.

This card was made using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I love this set as it can be used for lots of occassions, just by changing the sentiment.


The photo quality is not great but I used Whisper White, Soft Suede and Old Olive cardstock; Old Olive ink and my favourite Scallop Trim Border punch. The ribbon was my own and the greeting is from the Sale-a-Bration set So Happy for You, which is sadly no longer available .

I did make a matching candle but I haven't got a photo of it yet, so I'll post that later. x

No comments:

Post a Comment