Saturday 7 May 2011

Post-it Note Holder

Hi Everyone, despite all my best intentions, I  haven't exactely put many posts on my blog this week. I have, however, done a fair amount of crafting this week. All I need now is some time to take the photos!

I spent a lovely afternoon on tuesday with some crafty ladies in Bingham. We all made a post-it note holder as the Make & Take and I certainly enjoyed it. Thank you ladies.

This is what we made:


I used Springtime Vintage designer paper, Certainly Celery and Baha Breeze cardstock. Some Marina Mist ribbon and a few  Basic Rhinestones placed on the edge which was made with the Scallop Trim border punch. The stamp set is Four Frames and the punch is the Decorative Label punch.

Here's a better view of the edge and the bling:




If you want the chance to make these with your friends, please contact me to book a home workshop.

Have a good weekend. x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment