Tuesday 31 May 2011

Something an 'Itty Bitty' different

Hi everyone. Today's cards have been made with the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set, (£11.95 wood, £9.95 clear). Demonstartors were given this set at the regional training events earlier this year and I've been meaning to have a play ever since. The set consists of 9 little stamps which are great for creating cards like the ones in this post, or you can create fabulous backgrounds with them. Here are my cards. They are 3" x 3" to give you an idea of size.


I used Melon Mambo, Concorde Crush and Pretty in Pink cardstock with matching inks. There is an Itty Bitty Punch pack, £15.50 for 3 punches, that match the shapes of the stamps. I've used them to punch the shapes on the cards, in the different colours. There are also matching clear buttons which are great value at £4.25 for 64 buttons, but I forgot to use them ....



Here's one of the others in a different colour:



Hopefully you get the gist. I must apologise for the blue tint on these photos, yet again. One day I'll get it right. Good job you're not reading this blog to get photography tips. Anyway, this is a great fun stamp set so if you fancy having a go, contact me to place an order.. Have fun. x


No comments:

Post a Comment