Monday 16 May 2011

Strength & Hope

Hi everyone. I had a great time at Team Jelly's first quarterly training on saturday. We made some great projects and I met some lovely fellow demos. If you would like to have a chat about becoming a demo, let me know. It's great fun and you get discount and can make money too.

Unfortunately my camera battery was flat, and so was the spare, so I couldn't take any photos. We've managed to 'misplace' the camera charger so I can't even take pictures of the projects I made! So, I'll have to post them at a later date.

For now, I'll show you a card made with the Strength and Hope set. For every one of these sets sold, Stampin Up will donate £1 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

This set is beautiful. It is a bit like the Bliss set which was a free Sale-a-bration set which is no longer available. So if you missed out on getting Bliss, you'll probably like this one and you'll be helping a very worthy cause.


I used Elegant Eggplant, Crumbcake and Very Vanilla cardstock. I used Crumbcake ink to stamp the background and the butterflies were first inked with Perfect Plum and I then used the Elegant Eggplant marker to go over the outside edge and to add detail to the middle of the butterfly. You can see it better here:





The Top Note exclusive Stampin Up die was used to cut the shape behind the butterflies. The butterflies were stamped onto the background and then stamped again on a spare piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and stuck on top of the stamped butterflies, using dimensionals. This prevents any problems cutting out the delicate antenae. Here's another view:



I hope you like this. If you would like to buy this set and contribute to Breast Cancer Research, please contact me to place an order. x

No comments:

Post a Comment