Sunday 30 October 2011

All day Christmas Class 12th Nov - more pictures

Hi all, at long last here are some more pictures of the all day Christmas class. I have finalised the details and we will be making these:


Not forgetting the Santa and Rudolph gift boxes, I showed you before. So, to sum up we will be making:
A banner
2 banner cards
2 Dasher cards
A Dasher gift card holder
Santa and Rudolph gift boxes

Here's a collage of all of it. The colours look a bit dark in the photo but are lovely in real life:



Remember you get plenty of stash to make all the projects plus plenty to take home. These projects have been inspired by the work of 2 very talented demonstrators - Monica Gale and Jenny Moors - check out their blogs for more inspiration.
If you fancy having a go at making these projects,then contact me ASAP. I've extended the booking deadline to November 2nd so let me know if you are interested. Hope to see you on the 12th. x



No comments:

Post a Comment