Sunday 23 October 2011

Last of the Pennant Parade cards

Good evening everyone. I thought I would show you the last of the Pennant Parade cards which we made in card class. So much has happened since then, I'd almost forgotten about these. This is my favourite of the set. I made it as a congratulations card but it's also lovely as a baby card.




We used So Saffron and Whisper White card and So Saffron and Certain Celery ink. The Pennant punch was used to punch the shapes and one of the Itty Bitty Punches for the small flowers.

A rhinestone sparkly in the middle of each flower and a sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set completed the card.



Posted by PicasaAnd finally, the Icecream Cone card:


For this card we used Pretty in Pink cut with the Scallop Circle die using the Big Shot. We then embossed it with the Polka Dot embossing folder. The icecream cone was stamped using the Pennant Parade stampset and Daffodil Delight ink and punched out using the Pennant Punch. The icecream scoops were cut using the scallop circle punch and scraps of designer paper.



The little 'star' stamped for the background is part of the Pennant Parade stamp set. Once again the sentiment is from Curly Cute. I love this set and use it all the time, as you can tell.
I hope these cards have shown you how versatile this set is. Let me know if you want to order anything. x

No comments:

Post a Comment