Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fair goodies

Hi all, as promised, here are some of the things I made for the Octoberfest event I went to on Saturday. Not all of the products used are Stampin' Up! but most of them are.


Here are some Gift Card holders made using the Flight of the Butterfly stampset:



Some Candy Corn Halloween sweety bags, using the Top Note Die to make the topper:




A collection of some of the items I made:



Here is one of the Post-it Note Holders, using the Daisy Big Shot die. These were very popular and soon sold out. Luckily I still had this one at home so I could take a picture:


And a close up of the pencil boxes with erasers. This isn't a great picture as the light is reflecting off the plastic bag (that's what happens when you leave your husband to take the photos) I would have taken them out of the bag. People really liked these for children's party bags and I'm busy making 35 of these for someone.


Lastly, some gift boxes using the Mini Milk Carton Big Shot die. I filled some of them with bubble gum and stamped one of the images from the Every Little Bit stamp set, on the tag.




If you fancy having a go at making some of these things yoursefl, then why not join us in the cardmaking classes, held every second Wednesday - for details see the classes tab at the top of the blog.

If you're not sure you it's for you, then come along to the new catalogue launch party on Saturday 15th October. You get to keep a copy of the new catalogue, make 2 projects and have a play. All this for only £5. Contact me if you would like to book your place, so I can make sure I have enough kits made up. Hope to see you soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment