Thursday 27 October 2011

All Day Christmas Class 12th November

Hi everyone, I know I've been taking about the All Day Christmas class for ages but I thought it was time to show you a few of the things we'll be making. These are gift boxes which double-up as Christmas tree decorations. They are great fun to make, so come and have a go.

Here's Santa:



Rudolph:





You get to play with the Big Shot, the dies and the embossing folders so what are you waiting for? Ofcourse, these aren't the only things we'll be making. We'll also make a variety of cards and some other fun projects. I'll show you some more sneak peaks later.

Remember the cost is only £30 for all the materials needed (except glues). You do need to book and pay before the 31st October, so don't hesitate. You can contact me on 07970 708348 or mapleleafstampin@yahoo.co.uk.  I hope to hear from you soon. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment