Monday 24 October 2011

Ladybay Craft Fair

Good morning all. I had a stall at the Ladybay Craft Fair on Saturday. We had a good time although it was pretty quiet. Here's a picture of the stall with all the stuff I'd made. The smaller table had some of the projects we've made in card making classes.

Because it was quiet I had time to make some more pencil boxes, which is what I'm doing in the picture.

We had a price draw and the lucky winner of the Pot Pourri stamp set was:

Jenny W

Jenny, I'll email you so I can send you your prize.

Quite a lot of people were interested in the All Day Christmas class which is taking place on Saturday 12th November. If you want tocome along, then please book your place ASAP because I will need to order the products. The class cost is only £30 and we will be making lots of projects. I did have some samples but someone wanted to buy them and I couldn't say no. Keep an eye on my blog and the full range of samples will soon appear. I hope you can make it. x

            Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment