Wednesday 6 June 2012

Anchor card

Here's the second of the Masculine cards we made last week. It uses the same colour scheme of Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red. This was a smaller A6 card:



Again we have used a piece of the One Sheet Wonder to create the background panel. I stamped 3 anchors and the ship in basic grey and cut them all out. Sadly there are no matching punches for these but I quite enjoy a bit of hand cutting:


I used Linen thread to tie the anchors together. For my Husband was stamped using the For My Family stamp set again. I stamped 'husband' on to a Large Oval and popped that onto a label punched with the Modern Label punch:

 If you would like to buy any of these products, then please get in touch. Next time I'll show you the notebook we made as a small gift. x

No comments:

Post a Comment