Sunday 3 June 2012

Mixed bunch class

Hi everyone, I hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday weekend even though the weather isn't great. I want to give you plenty of notice of the next class. We'll be using the Mixed Bunch stamp set which is a lovely versatile set. It has a matching punch so cutting out is a dawdle. Here's a sneak preview:


Have you spotted top left, where the flower has become a butterfly?

The class will be held on Wednesday 13th June, 7.00-9.30pm, at my house in West Bridgford.
Cost is £12 as usual which includes everything needed to make the projects except for adhesives.
We'll be using different techniques in this class including the 'emboss resists' technique used for the butterfly and the 'rock and roll' technique which has been used on the gift box:

The gift box has been cut using the Pillow Box die and the Big Shot, using Calypso Coral cardstock. The flower has been inked with Daffodil Delight ink and the edges of the stamp were 'rolled' on the Calypso Coral ink pad giving the edges a separate, blended edge of more intense colour.

I've cut a strip of Daffodil Delight paper using the Lace Ribbon punch to go round the box and the leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch.
I hope you'll decide to join us. Just give me a ring or email me. x

No comments:

Post a Comment