Sunday 17 June 2012

Simply Mixed Bunch


Good morning everyone. Today I'm sharing the first of the cards we made at card class this week. This card was quick and easy but very effective:



Once again, the colours are not showing up very well but this card was made using Concord Crush and Whisper White card stock, Concord Crush ink and the Mixed Bunch stamp set. The stamp set has a matching punch so there's no need to do any fiddly cutting out. The greeting has been stamped using the Curly Cute stamp set. The stamp set comes with several different centres which I used to create the background and the middle of the flower.

Here's a close up. I think the rest is fairly self explanatory:
 
If you'd like to buy this stampset and/or the punch, please contact me. I'll be posting another one of the cards made with the same stamp set soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment