Monday 11 June 2012

Happy Birthday Bike

Hi everyone, we had 2 birthdays in our family yesterday, so here's the card I made for my Father-in-Law. I used the  Pedal Presesnts stampset which is a hostess set and I love it. The bike comes with a variety of things you can put in the basket, so it can suit any occassion. For this card I've used the presents and balloons:



I've used another hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes, for the greeting and added 'dad' from the For My Family stampset. This stampset lets you personalise any greeting and I think it worked really well. I used the Decorative Label punch to cut out the greeting and then mounted it onto an Old Olive punched Decorative Label:

The card base was made out of Tempting Turquoise cardstock with a Whisper White panel mounted on a Daffodil Delight layer. I used a strip of Big Top Birthday designer paper, which has lots of bright colours in it. The edging was made with Old Olive cardstock, punched with the Scallop Edge border punch. Finally, I covered the balloons in Crystal Effects to make them lovely and shiny:

I hope you liked this card. If you fancy hosting a party to earn some of these hostess sets, please get in touch and don't forget you can earn an additional £30, during June and July. Check out my post from the 2nd June, if you missed the details. I'll be back soon with the second birthday card. x

No comments:

Post a Comment