Thursday 23 February 2012

The first two Sale-A-Bration cards

Hi everyone, as you know we were making a card with every Sale-A-Bration stamp set at class this week. I know you've had a sneaky peek but here are the first 2 cards in detail. Here's the first one using the Fresh Vintage stamp set:


I am trying to use some different colours combinations so for this card I used Cajun Craze and More Mustard with Very Vanilla. I used Cajun Craze ink and my favourite Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. The sentiment was punched using the Word Window punch and the Modern Label punch. A strip of designer paper completed the card. As you can see all the colours and papers coordinated beautifully, taking all the hassle out of card making. Here's a bit of a close up. Sorry it's on its side:


Now for the second card. This one uses the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set:


This time I used a white card with Melon Mambo and Concord Crush. I stamped the flower and sentiment in Melon Mambo ink and used the scalop circle punch with the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches to create the sentiment flower. One of the flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack was used to create the 3 small flowers, finished with a rhinestone in the centres.

Here's the close up:


These stamp sets are extremely versatile and yours FREE with a £45 order. Give me a ring if you want to place an order. x

No comments:

Post a Comment