Monday 6 February 2012

Thank you card

Good morning, today's offering is a Thank You card made with Outlined Occassions, another FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set. I wasn't too sure about this set initially but now that I've had a play, I love it. The colours I used are are Calypso Coral for the card base, Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo for the flower. I'm telling you that now, because the colours look completely different in the close up pictures. This is because I always take my pictures in the dark - it's either early morning or late at night, so I have to take them without natural light. I can't wait for spring and summer so I can take pictures in natural light again - or, thinking about it, I should just take all my photos at the weekend. Anyway, here you are:

Here is the flower cut with the Flower Diasies no.2 die and the Big Shot. The brad in the middle is one of the in-colour brads, so it matches the base card perfectly.

Here is a close up of the greeting. I stamped it in Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then coloured the letters in with the Calypso Coral marker pen.


 

Here are some more cards I made as thank you cards for ladies who placed an order last week. These are slightly smaller so there wasn't really room for a flower, so I used the Beautiful Wings embosslits instead:



The colours for these are Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Melon Mambo Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush. Here are a couple of close ups. Hope you like them. x








Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment