Friday 17 February 2012

Happy Aviary Birthday

Hi Everyone, as promised, this is the Birthday card I made with the Aviary stamp set. For this card I used Coral Calypso for the base card and used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder to emboss the Whisper White layer:



I stamped the bird cages in Concord Crush and the birds in Calypso Coral ink. The sentiment is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes - you can only buy this set with 'hostess pounds' earned by hosting a party. If you're interested , give me a ring. Here's a close up of the embossing. I added some glitter to the centre of the flowers but it is difficult to see in the photos:


This stamp set has loads of potential so why not get it? It could help you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set, free with £45 spent. If you fancy having a play with all of the stamp sets then come along to the next card class on the 22nd February and you'll get a chance to make 4 cards, using all of the 4 sets and Designer Papers. Cost is only £12 so contact me soon to book your place. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment