Friday 10 February 2012

Hello and Get Well Soon

Hi everyone, someone at work hasn't been very well lately so I made this Get Well card. I used Pink Pirouette for the base card and stamped the image from Elementary Elegance in Regal Rose ink:

I used Rose Red seambinding for the bow and the flower was made by punching a large circle out of Concorde Crush, cutting it into a spiral and then rolling it into a rose shape. There is a rhinestone in the middle, although it's a bit hard to see. The leaf is punched using the Bird Builder punch in Lucky Limeade. Here are a couple of close ups:





This card was based on a card made by Heather at Downstairs Designs. The original is here. Where's the Get Well bit, you may ask? Well, I stamped the Get Well sentiment on the inside but you'll have to take my word for it as I forgot to take a photo. Hope you like this card. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment