Wednesday 8 February 2012

SAB to see you go

Hi everyone, today I'm showing you a card I made for work, as a colleague was leaving our team. I've used Calypso Coral for the base card again (seems to be becoming a favourite). I also couldn't wait to play with the Sale-A-Bration FREE papers - Everyday Enchantment, so have used them for this card:



I cut the flag 'freehand' using my trimmer and die cut the letters using the Big Shot and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet. I was trying to think what word I could use on the flags. Thought of saying 'Goodbye' but it was a bit long, thought of 'Leaving' but it's the same number of letters so ended up with 'Miss U', which I quite like. The sentiment at the bottom has been printed on the computer.

The flower on the flag was created using the Boho Blossom punch and the little flowers in between the flags are punched using one the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I used some of the other In Colours that match the papers to create these - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and ofcourse, Calypso Coral.


Finally, I stamped the inside using the matching FREE Sale-A-Bration set Fresh Vintage, to create a border in Calypso Coral ink. By the way, the paper the card is lying on is one of the sheets from the FREE  Everyday Enchantment designer paper set.

 
I hope she likes this. Check back soon for more. x
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment